Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hooked on Pinterest

I am so obsessed with pinterest that I could scream..  I am literally going into "amazing thing" overload.  I've only had an account for a couple of days but already I have so many ideas for things I want to do.  I have a huge bin of odds and ends that were given to me by my mother in law and I've been trying to think of what I want to do with everything.  Now I'm bursting at the seams with ideas!  A million thanks to Tracy who sent me an invitation in response to my lamenting on Facebook about how I requested an invite weeks ago and was still waiting.

Someday soon, my husband is going to come home from work to find me waist-deep in a pile of lace scraps and scrapbook paper with glue in my hair and my kid munching on rickrack and tempera paint. Maybe I should warn him... naah.  It would be more fun if I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment